If you haven’t heard the term Coaching or Life Coaching yet, then there is a good chance you will hear it soon. Before I go any further, I’d like to make sure you understand what Coaching is all about. According to the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Coaching is defined as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Professional coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Coaches help people improve their performances and enhance the quality of their lives. Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customize their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful. The coach’s job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has.”
We all have at least one thing to work on with a Life Coach. Having someone on the sideline of your “field of life” can make a world of difference. The possibilities are endless with how far you can go by working with a Life Coach.
So how do you know when it’s time for a Life Coach? If you are ready to change and move forward in any area of your life, then the best time for a Life Coach has arrived! You can start to dig a little deeper by seeing if one of the following questions resonate with you:
* Do you feel stuck in an area of your life?
* Having trouble letting go?
* Recovering from an addiction and ready to make a transition?
* Finding it difficult to get your finances in order?
* Not feeling good enough, valued, important or worthy?
* Tired of being stressed out?
* Searching for how to establish balance in your life?
* Looking for love in all the wrong places?
* Feeling trapped in a relationship?
* Thinking about a career transition?
* Finding it nearly impossible to manage your time?
* Feeling like you have lost your true authentic self?
As a Life Coach, these are just a few of the topics that my clients have worked on. There are hundreds of things to discuss with a Coach. The important thing is to find one that you trust and feel will be a good fit for you. Most Coaches will offer an intro coaching session at no charge. This is a good way to see if there is a connection. Once you find the right coach, the only limitations on how far you can go is set by the ones in your mind. So go for it!
Ready to Change Life Coaching
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Bridge